BulkQuotesXL Pro Description
BulkQuotesXL Pro is an add-in for Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher, designed to help you download free quotes directly into your worksheets and automatically apply technical analysis functions to the downloaded data.
BulkQuotesXL Pro downloads free quotes from the following data sources:
- Yahoo! Finance (Historical prices) - free historical daily, weekly, and monthly prices for stocks, indices, and mutual funds from Yahoo! Finance.
- Google Finance (Historical prices) - free historical daily and weekly prices for stocks from Google Finance.
- PiFin (Historical prices) - free historical end-of-day data for currency FX rates, financial futures, commodity futures, and indices from PiFin.
- Yahoo! Finance (Dividends) - free historical dividend data from Yahoo! Finance.
- CBOE (Options) - free 15-minutes delayed option prices for almost all US options from CBOE.
- Yahoo! Finance (Options) - free option prices from Yahoo! Finance.
The software is designed to easily handle downloads for tens or even hundreds of tickers simultaneously. It gives you great flexibility and allows you to immediately apply technical analysis to the downloaded data. You can also instantly apply your own macros to all your tickers.
BulkQuotesXL Pro makes it easy to generate bar, candlestick, or line charts instantly from the downloaded data. It also lets you export your data to world known formats, such as ASCII, MetaStock and others. Also, you can display the downloaded data in side-by-side rows or columns, or choose another display format from the pre-defined templates.
BulkQuotesXL Pro contains the library of 81 technical analysis functions, indicators, and alerts which can be easily used in the creation of your particular trading systems. The library consists of 81 technical analysis functions, indicators, and alerts.
technical analysis, indicator, stock quotes, historical prices, investment, RSI, MACD, Microsoft Excel, add-in, options, chart, portfolio, ticker, futures, free quotes
Recent Changes: Fixed: option chains download from CBOE.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel 2010 or 2013