Windows 8, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Cheque Factory Description
Cheque Factory is a simple program that will assist you in creating and printing your checks in three languages Arabic, English or French. This software may also be used to easily create labels or tickets with support for several types of barcodes, business cards and other documents to be printed.
A wizard of a particularly simplified use will guide you during the design of your checks and documents to print:
* Direct acquisition of document images from a scanner, (easy positioning and resizing of check elements with drag & drop).
* Choose the custom print size directly from the software.
* Drag images from Windows Explorer or insert shapes and drawings from MS Word.
* Sign your documents directly with the mouse.
* Data can be transferred back and forth to/from the application in formats like CSV Text file, Xbase, FoxPro, Excel and MS Access, MySQL or PostgreSQL databases to make it easy to work with other applications and to ensure the management of your bank accounts and the management of your checkbooks and bank balances using fully customizable reports.
* You can export your whole document or only the graphical objects created to several graphics file formats (standard file formats are supported).
* Backup and restore your data anytime in Zip archives locally, transferred to and from an FTP server or in the Cloud.
* The access to the software can be protected by password to prevent unauthorized access.
The getting started of the software is made easy by a welcome screen with direct access to the online help, the user manual, consulting examples provided and the video tutorials.
The trial version is fully-functional and will not expire but displays a watermark in your printed or previewed pages.
The program is available for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 and can update itself.
printing, bank checks, arabic, french, english
Recent Changes: Added a welcome screen for immediate getting started with direct access to the online help, the user manual, consulting examples provided and the 12 video tutorials performing the main features of the program.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, French
Additional Requirements: No special requirements