Chromatia tuner Description
Turn your computer into an advanced reference quality instrument tuner.
- Works with almost any instrument.
- Standalone, 32-bit VST and 64-bit VST plug-in versions included.
- Range of 9+ octaves (C0..C9 for sine waves - may be smaller for complex sounds).
- Accuracy of better than 0.1 Hz up to ~C8.
- Supports lots of different temperaments and scales.
- Add your own custom scales and temperaments.
- Low-latency audio supporting WASAPI, ASIO and DirectSound.
- "Auto" and "Manual" note selection modes.
- "Tone" option for reference signal.
- Real-time spectrum analyzer graph.
- Full screen mode.
- "Report" dialog for creating a table of measurements (useful for instrument makers).
- Optional calibration of ambient noise level, microphone type and line-noise filtering.
- Optional MIDI I/O: Select note using a MIDI keyboard or transmit detected notes.
- Optional MIDI I/O: Send/receive MIDI Tuning Standard messages.
chromatia, tuner, instrument, chromatic, temperament, tune, pitch, tone, MIDI
Recent Changes: New v4.0: VST-versions, improved usability, better note detection, a scale visualization and more.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microphone