Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Flac2CD is a FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) burner which can burn a music CD from an FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) file.
FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) is a compress digital music file which is compressed from a music CD, all the tracks are packaged to a single compressed image file. With Flac2CD, you can burn the FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) file to a CD disc, and all tracks in the music CD can be seeked.
A CUE file is required to burn the FLAC file, the CUE file contains the information of every track in the FLAC file.
* Easy to use, you only need to select a FLAC file and a CUE file.
* Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA).
* Supports use of high write speeds.
* No drivers required. ASPI not required for NT/2000/XP.
* Supports use of re-writeable CD formats.
* Supports multilanguage including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
* 11 skins are available.
FLAC + CUE, FLAC burner, FLAC music, FLAC file, FLAC format, FLAC to CD
Recent Changes: add Windows 7 support
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Additional Requirements: 128M RAM