gSyncing enables you to synchronize your Outlook calendar and contacts with your Google account and other supported services on smartphones and tablets running on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.
* Easy to use interface.
* Using of arbitrary Outlook profiles and Google accounts.
* One- and two-way syncing of arbitrary selected calendars and contacts folders.
* Multi-user support allows you to use shared Google calendars and contacts in a team.
* Automatically sync items on a regular time interval.
* Automatically detect duplicate items when syncing.
* Date filter for calendar entries in Outlook.
* Timezone support of events in Outlook and in Google calendars
* Sync options to control how and what you want to sync.
* Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32- or 64-bit)
* Microsoft Outlook Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 (32- or 64-bit)
* Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
The unregistered version (Free Edition) is limited to synchronizing only 50 contacts and calendar entries and does not allow deletion of items. Registration will remove these limitations from the application.
sync google outlook, sync google calendar outlook, sync google contacts outlook
Recent Changes: Added support of Google Calendar v3 API
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, German
Additional Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0, Microsoft Outlook 2003 and higher