InfoHesive is a powerful program to organize your data files and share information.
- InfoHesive Projects link to any data file on your computer.
- Write notes associated with any file or URL.
- Use the powerful on-board rich-text editor and save as an eBook or Help File.
- Share your InfoHesive WorkSpaces using the Freeware InfoHesive Viewer.
InfoHesive allows you to store, or to store references to, information that you may need to use time and again. Easily create articles and links to any type of data file or web page. All the information you need, be it a word processor or PDF document, spreadsheet, web page, image, or music file, is easily and quickly retrievable from one location: InfoHesive. InfoHesive features an easy to use editor that is powerful enough to build high quality self-contained publishable e-books, guides and support documentation.
InfoHesive helps you quickly automate repetitive tasks and increases the quality and accuracy of the information you deliver through the help of its Mail Merge, Macro, and scripting capabilities. Data files may even reside on a shareable company server so that authorized personnel can access information that conforms to organizational standards.
- Consolidate standard phrases, terminology, clauses, product descriptions etc. into a single searchable project.
- Quickly insert information into a letter, fax or email using powerful clipboard and macro features.
- Create projects for standard disclaimers, company policy and procedures, rule books, general information, checklists, letters, fax templates, legal and terms documentation etc.
- Create consistent answers that support staff provide to customers.
- Easily create compact publishable eBooks. InfoHesive eBooks can be distributed royalty-free. Anyone can read InfoHesive eBooks using the freeware InfoHesive Viewer, and eBooks can also be published as self contained exe files.
- Develop support resources for products/services.
Personal Information Manager, PIM, Information Standardization, Outliner, Organize Information, Information Organizer, eBook Editor, eBook authorship, help file authorship, Study Aid, Research Aid, Project Management, Business Planning, Home Inventory, Todo List
Recent Changes: First version
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 2000 SP4 or newer