MITCalc Straight beams calculation Description
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Simple definition of the type of beam and its loading with visual check.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross sections.
- Calculation of reactions in supports.
- Calculation of minimum / maximum bending moment, stress and deflection of the beam.
- Calculation and graphic illustration of the moment, stress, deflection and bending angle of the loaded beam.
The application includes a table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C, L profiles acc. to
ANSI/AISC and I, U, L a T profiles acc. to DIN/ISO.
Used standards: DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LU
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Beam, beam calculation, straight beam, moment, stress, deflection, bending angle, DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, AISC S, AISC C, AISC L, AISC LU, CAD
Recent Changes: New database of profiles
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
Additional Requirements: MS Excel (2000, XP, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)