NJStar Chinese WP Description
NJStar Chinese WP Version 6 is a major new release with all modules based on Unicode to
support for 70,000+ different Chinese characters. Support the latest Windows 8/8/8.1
* Animate and practice Stroke order, insert/print Stroke order sequences.
* Built-in 100,000-entry Chinese English dictionary for easy lookup.
* Popup dictionary with annotations for main window text and inputbar input candidates.
* Use Hanzi of the day as flashcards to review HSK vocabularies at different levels.
* Convert Hanzi to Mandarin Pinyin with tone, Cantonese Jyutping or other Romanizations.
* Input pinyin with tone directly using Tone Pinyin method.
* List and count the unique Hanzi used in the document and sort the list in Pinyin order.
* Compare two documents to highlight the difference in colors, useful for marking student's work.
* Read from and Save to Microsoft RTF and DOCX Office file formats.
* Convert between Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Support both in same document.
* Insert pictures of all formats (JPG,GIF,PNG,BMP,TIF,EMF,WMF).
* Sort Chinese text based on Pinyin, Radical or number of Strokes.
* NJStar comes with 32 built-in Chinese Input Methods to suit all needs.
* Mandarin based: Pinyin, Online Pinyin, Double Pinyin, Zhuyin, Yale, Wade-Giles and Romatzyh.
* support HKSCS-2008 in Jyutping, Guangdong pinyin, Yale/CTLau/FFLee Cantonese.
* New Format Painter, Color Marker, Stylesheet, Inline, in frame and background picture.
* Ability to adjust spacing between characters, lines and paragraphs.
* Spelling check with English, French, German, Italian, and other languages.
* Backward compatible with NJStar WP version 4 and 5 file formats.
* Additional fonts for Pro and Ultimate editions, up to 52 NJStar OpenType Chinese fonts.
* Tab based multi-theme, multi-document, Customizable user interface.
* Multilingual User Interface with English, French, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
* Built-in automatic update checker.
Chinese, Chinese dictionary, Chinese translation, word processor, foreign language, Unicode, Big5, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Teaching Chinese, Learning Chinese language
Recent Changes: Major new release based on Unicode, supports Windows 7/8/8.1.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, French
Additional Requirements: Windows XP+