NJStar Communicator Description
NJStar Communicator allows user to input, read and print Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK) languages on normal English or western Windows. It's most useful for viewing CJK web pages, read/write CJK email and newsgroup discussions.
The program also allow user to input CJK language into Microsoft Office, and support many CJK native language programs on English Windows.
What's New in Version 3.30:
* New: Compatible with Windows 10.
* Improved: Pinyin input list adds a '+' button to add new Pinyin words easily.
* Improved: Pinyin input Method will show 'fang an' and 'fan gan' when typing 'fangan', etc.
* Improved: Add a button on Radical Dialog box to change Simplified/Traditional Chinese.
* Improved: do not auto check for upgrade if not installed on this machine/account
* Improved: Add an option to use bitmap font when a printer driver can not print CJK.
* Fixed: Radical Dialog box shows too much flickering when resizing.
* Fixed: Other minor bugs reported.
What's New in Version 3.20:
* New: Support the Latest Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows Server 2012;
* New: Support the latest web browsers: IE10, Google Chrome 30, Firefox 24, Opera 17;
* New: Live Upgrade checker;
* New: IME User Data easy backup, restore and reset;
* New: Chinese two stroke input method;
* Improved Cantonese input methods to support HKSCS 2008;
* Updated Chinese Pinyin input methods.
What's New in Version 3.0:
* Improved: Support for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/2008 32/64 Bits.
* New: Support the latest web browsers: IE9/8, Google Chrome 11/12, Firefox 4/5, Opera 10/11 and Safari 4/5;
* New: Support 64 bit Applications on 64 bit Windows;
* New: Support Direct2D and Direct3D Applications;
* New: Support Chinese CNS code, UTF16-BE in Universal code convertor;
* New: Convert Pinyin number to tone, and vice versa in Universal code convertor;
* New: All Chinese IMEs are based on Unicode, capable of input 70,000 characters;
* New: Show the meaning of candidate character by hovering the mouse over it;
Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Big5, HKSCS, CNS, Shift-JIS, Hanzi, Kanji, New-JIS, EUC, KSC, Unicode, UTF8, Simplified Chinese Converter, Traditional Chinese Convertor, Universal Code Converter
Recent Changes: Major new release based on Unicode, supports Windows 7/8/8.1.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Japanese, Korean
Additional Requirements: Windows XP+