Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Oracle Maestro Description
Oracle Maestro is a powerful solution for the Oracle server administration and development. Key features include:
- support for all Oracle versions on the market;
- easy database object management;
- database designer;
- PL/SQL debugger;
- data management: viewing, editing, grouping, sorting and filtering abilities;
- handy SQL editor with code folding, syntax highlighting, SQL formatter and multi-threading;
- visual query builder;
- data export/import modules;
- powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor.
The application also provides you with a powerful set of tools to edit and execute SQL scripts, build visual diagrams for numeric data, compose OLAP cubes, and much more.
Oracle, front, GUI, admin, client, tool, database, management, server, administration, administrator, development, editor, builder, stored, security, script, IDE, myadmin, interface, easy-to-use, views, triggers, functions, procedures, sequences, synonyms, packages, types, tab
Recent Changes: Version 13.5 comes with Report Designer, updated SQL Dump wizard, advanced data management abilities as well as with many other useful enhancements.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Pentium III/ RAM: 512 MB