Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Orifice Design Calculator Description
Size a gas/liquid orifice plate using ISO5167 (2003) International standard and Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves equation 3.22, Fittings and Pipes, calculate the mass flow rate require for a certain orifice size and plot a profile chart of various mass flow rates vs orifice size. The software can be used to size orifice plates / square edge orifices. Generate a Ms Excel based Engineering data sheet of results or print a summary....etc.
Below is a list of main features:
1. Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement
2. Save/Load results
3. Export Results to Engineering Data sheet in Microsoft Excel for editing
4. Print Results summary.
5. For Gas or Liquid
6. Orifice plates / Square Edge orifices
7. Size an Orifice using International Standard ISO 5167-2:2003 Edition
8. Size an Orifice using Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves, Fittings and Pipes (Eq 3.22)
9. Support Corner tapping, D and D/2 tapping and Flange tapping for ISO method - D and D/2 tapping for Crane method
10. Calculate the Mass flow rate upstream of an Orifice
11. Calculate velocity, pressure loss, Reynolds' number, Coefficient of discharge, Beta, Cross sectional area and volumetric flow rate.
12. Includes Standard pipe sizes, schedules, thicknesses...etc.
13. Ability to plot a chart profile for Calculated Mass flow rates versus Calculated Orifice diameters
ISO5167, Orifice plate, Orifice design, Orifice sizing, Restriction orifice, Orifice calculator, Orifice plate, Gas orifice, liquid orifice, Crane fluid flow
Recent Changes: Software will now support decimal point represented as dot or comma
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft.Net Framework 4.0 Client profile installed