WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Win8 x64, WinServer
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for FoxPro Description
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP FoxPro email component library (SEE4FP) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within a FoxPro application.
Features of SEE4FP include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 32 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Includes multiple FoxPro example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with 32-bit FoxPro through VFP 9.0
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
SMTP component, POP3 component, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, email component, send email, SSL mail, email software, .NET email, SMTP library, ISO-8859, HTML email, authentication mail, UTF-8, mail SSL/TLS, MIME, mail component, mail FoxPro, POP3 FoxPro, SMTP FoxPro
Recent Changes: Fixed problem with SSL PLAIN authentication protocol and with combining multiple subject lines, added error SEE_BAD_UTF8_CHAR, added constants SEE_SHOW_PASSWORDS and SEE_GET_CUSTOMER_ID, added seeEncodeUTF8String, seeDecodeUTF8String, strings passed to seeDecodeBuffer not required to end with CRLF.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 32 or 64 bit Windows