SPLICE splices bits of files together e.g.
SPLICE Cut MyFile.Txt Start 99 Length 99 Insert MyFile2.txt At 99
SPLICE Copy MyFile.Txt Start 99 Length 99 Overlay MyFile2.txt At 99
Uses for SPLICE:
1. excising a section of a file.
2. replacing a section of a file.
3. inserting a section into a file.
4. extracting a section of a file.
5. appending a section onto a file.
This program may be freely copied and used for any purpose except
military. C++ source included.
splice, text files, rearrange, excise, remove, replace, join, append, insert
Recent Changes: fix delete heap corruption bug
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: none