Thinfinity Remote Desktop Workstation Description
Thinfinity Remote Desktop Workstation reunites the VNC-like desktop sharing features of ThinVNC and the powerful RDP capabilities of ThinRDP Wokstation on a single tool.
Need to remote desktop access at once? Try now our new free web RDP client!
Select the RDP mode to enjoy full remote desktop access to your Windows programs, documents and network resources. Or, select the VNC mode and start a desktop sharing session. Invite your mates to join in and control your mouse and keyboard. Ideal for remote support and collaborative sessions.
Thinfinity Remote Desktop Workstation facilitates the complete spectrum of cross-browser, cross-platform access. With Thinfinity Remote Desktop Workstation, users of Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and iOS can connect remotely into their Windows desktops through their favorite browser.
Meet the best web based remote access solution...
Quick to install, easy to use, free to enjoy!
* Workstation Highlights *
- FREE web RDP and VNC-like client
- Remote desktop control and screen sharing, all in one
- Remarkably simple to set up
- It does not require ANY other setup on the end-user side (web browser)
- Works with all HTML5-compliant web browser (Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and others)
- Remote Printing
- Remote Audio
- File Transfer
- High-performance, firewall-friendly
- Compatible with 32-bit/64-bit versions editions of Windows
Try it now!
Get your free registration key here: [url removed]
free rdp, free html5 rdp, free web RDP, remote desktop, remote access, thinrdp, thin rdp, thinrdp workstation, thinvnc, thing vnc, thin vnc, vnc, web vnc, html5 vnc, desktop sharing, windows sharing, session sharing, screen sharing
Recent Changes: - Supports Remote Audio
- File Transfer
- Remote Drives Mapping
- Supports Remote Printing
- Extended Usability for Touchscreen Devices
- WebSocket and Compression Improvements
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Server PC: Windws OS. / Client PC: Any OS running an HTML5 browser (IE Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc)