WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Win8 x64, WinServer
Marshallsoft Client Mailer for VB Description
The MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Visual Basic is email marketing software that sends personalized email, newsletters, invoices, and notifications to a permission based mailing list from a Visual Basic program. Companies, professionals, clubs, e-publishers, and individuals can use the Client Mailer to keep in contact with their customer base. Features of MCM4VB include:
- Send text or HTML mail directly from an application.
- Supports multiple attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and ASCII character sets.
- Supports WIN_1252, WIN_1255, and UTF8 character sets.
- Uses macro substitution to personalize outgoing mail with targeted attachments.
- Can handle bulk mailing on a distribution list
- Can use up to 32 connections or channels simultaneously for fast email delivery.
- Can process "undeliverable mail" replies.
- Can process multiple user replies ("REMOVE","CONFIRM","OPT-OUT", etc.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Has extensive error detection and logging cability.
- Includes SendMail example program (with source) to send email.
- Includes GetReply example program (with source) to check for replies.
- Includes multiple Visual Basic example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with 32-bit Visual Basic 4.0 through Visual Basic 6.0.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Visual Basic through Visual Studio 2019.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
personalized email, email marketing, bulk mailer, merge email, mailing list software, send group mail, group mailer, direct mailer, Visual Basic mailer, Visual Basic email, Visual Basic mailing list, Visual Basic marketing, Visual Basic software, VB Mailer
Recent Changes: Updated SEE to vers 8.2.2. Added CHARSET_WIN_1250 (CharSet: win-1250). Added support for OAUTH2 (user MUST provide access/password token). Added mcmFileInfo(MCM_DOES_FILE_EXIST, FilePath) to verify existance of a file.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 32 or 64 bit Windows